Jabberwocky: the arrival of judgement day font-color:#CCFFCC

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

the arrival of judgement day

The skull looms... a blur image in the distance but as it floats closer, you realise it has a sneer on its face.. Then it breaks a grin and rubs its frayed coat sleeves in anticipation of the great meal ahead... he swings his scythe and you brace yourself for the worst...

You may be wondering what the heck am I talking about but this, my friends is exactly what came to my mind when I heard that spm results is coming out on thursday.. Its kinda scary to know that people are expecting so much of you...sometimes its quite a burden that people actually regard you as smart,heck i'm not being ungrateful or arrogant or anything its just that, they put in so much hope in you...I dont know what to say if I disappoint them..
the face that comes to mind is...our physics teacher..aiks...what if i cant get an A for physics...oh man... and then there's bio n history to worry about..i'm quite certain i screwed up on this 2 subjects..not to mention BM...which is such a pain in the ass...aiks...its quite certain that i'll be on the receiving end of some very sarcastic comments from no one other than our "beloved teacher"...

Econs class is cancelled so I am forced to go to school early..darn..i was actually quite pleased with the prospect of going at 1 to escape the crowd...U know...i detest having to wait at the corridors..with all the parents and teachers swarming around...asking questions like how did u do? And the regret that gnaws at your heart when u didnt do as well as expected while exuberant high scorers are around you, their faces practically glowing.. I'm not being a sour grape really...Sigh..

1 Comments:

Blogger meme said...

Sei poh.. judgement day my ASS la... hahahaha....
but still congrats in scoring straight As.. when i come back you have to treat me makan oh... char kuey teow also never mind = )

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home