Jabberwocky: Beribu-ribu ampun tuanku font-color:#CCFFCC

Friday, June 30, 2006

Beribu-ribu ampun tuanku

Menuju kawan-kawanku yang dikasihi (*da lang zan*)

I am back from Sabah.(the pix will be up soon!!) n now i can cross another state off the list of states i haven't visited..i know la, i very ulu..i still haven't visited sarawak, kedah n perlis but hopefully i'll be going there in the near future.Any takers? heh..n

Here's a very bad news for you guys.Due to the sudden change in plans( I went to EM),I no longer have time for my driving lessons, therefore they are extended indefinitely or at least until i have time to take a breather from classes..I know i know, i had such a long holiday but i kept putting it off until the last minute..I am a procrastinator..>.<

For all of you who still do not know,in 1 weeks time, i'll be moving to another city.HAHA...i know this is kua jiong, but the place i'm stayin now is a CITY okay..A CITY.heh.I'll be climbing up n down a hill to go to uni.If you dont know all these, you really havent been in touch with me for quite a long time =p

So, sorry la, you guys still have to be my drivers..Even ah cong will get her license faster than me.

Last but not least,I'll like to shout out A big THANK YOU to you, you and you for ferrying me around!read: emily jie LOL n beh n everyone that i hitched a ride from =)

1 Comments:

Blogger 蓝玫瑰Emily said...

不用谢了啦

你自己搬出来了,虽然知道你非常独立,可是还是万事要小心!

加油哦!;p

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home