Jabberwocky: Cold-blooded murderers!! font-color:#CCFFCC

Monday, July 03, 2006

Cold-blooded murderers!!

In reference to the article below.

My heart wept when I read the newspapers headlines.How can they be so cruel?I'm incensed/furious.Absolutely PISSED!

23dogs.10 escaped with the owner.You do the math.13 dogs were mercilessly SLAUGHTERED/ASSINATED/MURDERED/SLAYED/CULLED.Such brutality.It's atrocious.Farking SOBS!!

What do u mean that there is no other choice!? Is murdering them a logical n acceptable solution then?Must there be bloodshed?Are their lives any less precious than humans?How can you deem them less worthy?

You barge into civilian's houses,heavily armed n just shoot at every dog in sight.EVEN THOSE WITH LICENSE.so TRIGGER HAPPY eh?bastards.If it was an illegal immigrant or a human that was involved instead,the media/public would be screaming BLOODY MURDER!Off with their heads!

Imagine the poor fella n his sister.He managed to salvage 10 but his sis witnessed the massacre of 13 of their darlings.I had the unfortunate experience of witnessing my dog die n trust me,it was traumatising n heart breaking.I'm not ashamed to admit I cried buckets n I still miss my dog.Now,multiply the pain,anger,anguish at least 13 times!

The council had received a court order on Dec 20 last year to cull all 25 canines in the house. I wonder which honourable person did that?Noble deed indeed.

AND They ask people not to play god.Pierre Troubetzkoy:"Why should man expect his prayer for mercy to be heard by What is above him when he shows no mercy to what is under him? "

If there is a heaven,then all dogs go to heaven.I'm not sure if humans do, but definitely not this lot.

'Ever occur to you why some of us can be this much concerned with animals suffering? Because the government is not. Why not? Animals don't vote.' ~Paul Harvey

to the poor canines, RIP.I don't think it's likely until justice is done.

1 Comments:

Blogger 蓝玫瑰Emily said...

RIP cute doggies...

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home