Jabberwocky: aiks font-color:#CCFFCC

Friday, June 03, 2005

aiks

hm.i just realised that the previous post was so freakin small that you could barely read it.PLus the font color can be barely seen.I was goin to continue the previous post when ithought oh what the hell..lets start a new one..

my mid term exam is coming in like..few days n here i am still goin online.aiks. when i am supposed to be studying.I bet all my classmates (jpa scholars that is) are studyin like mad with the exception of us private students..lol.

i checked my msn list.aiks..prolly the only one from my prog that was still online was me.oops.i thikni gota go study..if not..i'm gonna die..econ n bio on monday..how to finish

neways..will post some updates on the 2 1u trips recently , on sun n wed respectively.until i get back from m'laka..till then..have fun ppl! I will be studyin, i hope =p

1 Comments:

Blogger meme said...

Aiseh, Master Dragon sap sap sui la... haha...
Itz just the same as CHS time.. haha.. stay awake till 4am.. then sleep for an hour.. then HERE I COME EXAM HALLL... hahaha...
if too bored kacau ppl by making miss calls... agagagag...

good luck long zai,

Cong zai
haha..

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home